Need Aqua Incognita and Territorial

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock 2
  3. Need Aqua Incognita and Territorial

User Info: WAZZU2

WAZZU2
3 years ago#1
Anyone out there with the DLC want to help me boost matches for the achievements?

User Info: HeadMasterNinja

HeadMasterNinja
3 years ago#2
I'm looking for these as well. I would also love to boost up as many ranks as I can. My GT = NotMF

User Info: WAZZU2

WAZZU2
3 years ago#3
btw, my GT: KindBeast306975

HeadMasterNinja
3 years ago#4
I found this trick where you just win 6 private "Adam Grab" matches by yourself on each of the DLC maps. The next non-private match you win on a DLC map should give you both Territorial and Aqua Incognita.

I personally won the 6 private matches earlier tonight, and then finally played my first DLC map in a non-private match, but my team didn't win, and the Aqua Incognita achievment triggered. I'm assuming if and when I play on another DLC map and win, I'll get Territorial as well.

HeadMasterNinja
3 years ago#5
Since I posted this a couple days ago, I have not seen even one DLC map in a game lobby so I still haven't gotten Territorial yet. At this rate I'll hit level 50 before I get another legit chance at a DLC map.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock 2
  3. Need Aqua Incognita and Territorial

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived