What classes have pets?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
7 years ago#1
I have a level 16 Hunter and still have not got a pet.

I just assumed the Hunter would get a pet from my wow days.

I am a big fan of pet classes and just want to know which ones get one even if it takes 30+ levels that's fine.

I am enjoying Hunter for sure but wouldn't mind rerolling.

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
7 years ago#2
Lore master gets pets. Captains also get a pet but they're mostly for carrying around a battle standard which provides a buff. Hunters don't get pets.
Gamertag: Archlvt

User Info: haggissnake

haggissnake
7 years ago#3
Also note, both lore master and cappy get their pets almost right away (LM does anyway, can't remember when my cappy got his first herald) but either way, u don't have to wait till lvl 30 to get a pet
Insert Witty sig here
PSN mchaggs LOTRO (Brandywine) Dorith, Eofrea

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
7 years ago#4
thanks

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
7 years ago#5
Eh, captains don't get much mileage out of their pets once you're finished leveling. Most captains use standards once they hit 60 or even before. (Basically, planting a standard into the ground rather than having a herald carry one around) They're also humans, so if you were wanting an animal pet, then they aren't what you want.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived