Thoeretical early level 4 elemental fusions? ~May contain early spoilers~

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Thoeretical early level 4 elemental fusions? ~May contain early spoilers~

User Info: VoodooTiger

VoodooTiger
8 years ago#1
TL;DR ~ Caution, this is hypothetical, and may not work! ~

I'm at work, have been all day. So, I haven't had a chance to try any of this out. But, going off of the guide book, and my nostalgia for my 4 element Lilim, I think I've found a possible fusion...

The problem is, that no persona that I've seen, level 11 or lower, has more than one elemental skill. Meaning, the final persona need to inherit 3 skills. To do this, the two base persona need a total of 9 skills between them. Some leveling will be required... The basic breakdown is...

Apsaras (level 5) + Angel (level 5) = Forneus (inherit 2 skills. Garu is a must.)

Forneus (Bufu, Garu, and 3 other skills) + Pixie (Level 4) = Senri (inherit Bufu, Garu, and Zio)

Now, I'm sure this will take a while... And, Senri is weak to fire. So, maybe not the best 4 Elemental. However, there is an extra optional step. Lilim is a dark inheritance persona. So she is less likely to inherit support skills than elemental. To make Lilim, you need the Senri from above, but it doesn't have to know Zio.

Senri (Agi, Bufu, Garu, and 3 others) + Apsarus (level 5) = Lilim (inherit Agi, Bufu, Garu)

If you really wanted, you could level Apsarus to 7, and get Bufu from her. if you do that, you don't have to level any of the others at all. You would still need a Forneus with Garu to make a Senri with Agi and Garu, but that would only be one skill to inherit, so no leveling would be required.

Anyone see any holes in this logic? I'll try it when I get home.
I have it on good authority; if you type Google into Google, you can break the internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke. ~ Jen, The I.T. Crowd

User Info: FScell

FScell
8 years ago#2
http://persona4.wikidot.com/recipe
Winter is coming.

User Info: XCheapshotX

XCheapshotX
8 years ago#3
<.< will try this when i get home.
The Cold War is over.... You cant simply go to Congress and say "Russia" and watch as they pull out their checkbooks and ask "How much?"

FScell
8 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: opfer_gv

opfer_gv
8 years ago#5
Ow dude, Senri is Null to Fire but Weak to Electric.
Music on repeat..
Cloud Age Symphony - Okino Shuntaro, Uninstall - Ishiakwa Chiaki.

User Info: Look over there

Look over there
8 years ago#6
I dunno if I want Lilim (Devil 10) as my early 4 elemental, if she only resists Dark when Archangel (Justice 11) is around the corner, who is Light immune. I was thinking of...

Pixie (get her to level 3 to learn Zio) (Magician 2) x Angel (Justice 4, has Garu) x Forneus (Hermit 6, has Bufu) = Archangel, if Forneus has the highest current level
Now if you do this on April 21, the fusion forecast adds Agi to Archangel.

Question to the players: Is getting to level 11 by April 21 easy or hard?

User Info: opfer_gv

opfer_gv
8 years ago#7
Recommended level to beat Castle boss is around 13~15. You should be or will be over 11 before 21st.
Music on repeat..
Cloud Age Symphony - Okino Shuntaro, Uninstall - Ishiakwa Chiaki.

User Info: MasterLL

MasterLL
8 years ago#8
4-Elemental Lilim FTW!

She's my first <3

And always is.. in every SMT game... Nocturne, P3, P4-JP, P4-ENG now.
Playing: The Last Remnant (X360), NxC (PS2J), P4 (PS2J), SMT:Online (PC)
LL's GameVideos: http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL

FScell
8 years ago#9
Question to the players: Is getting to level 11 by April 21 easy or hard?

Easy. Currently 12 on the 18th.
Winter is coming.

User Info: CoarseDragon

CoarseDragon
8 years ago#10
Do any of you know if the Persona Analyzer works with Persona 4? I think some of them might work but am not far enough in the game to test much.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Thoeretical early level 4 elemental fusions? ~May contain early spoilers~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived