Found a way to Create a Six-element White Rider

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Found a way to Create a Six-element White Rider

User Info: DXfan1448

DXfan1448
8 years ago#1
OK,call me nuts,but I found a way to do it. I don't have the game,but I found a way to do it

Bad News: You have to MAX Empress,Justice,and Priestess to do it. And Lv. 79

White Rider can be fused w/ High Level Personas ,like P3's Last 2 Hierophants(Daisoujou and Kohryu),are got from Special means(You only get White rider,even Personas that are Higher ranking. via NOT Fusing Belial and Nebiros,or Fusing ALL of Nocturne's Fiends that are in P4.)

HOW TO DO IT:
1) Fuse a Scathach,make sure She haves VERY LITTLE Recovery Magic. Your NExt PErsona will LOVE THEM
2)Now Fuse Scathach to get an Isis. YOU MUST GIVE HER GARUDYNE!!! If not,You Failed, Pineapple!
3) Fuse now Sraosha. He learns Ziodyne by Lv. 76. The S. Link bonus will help.
4) Fuse the two. Note White Rider gets Agidyne at 61.
6)Have Fun using it. I'm using this for my Test Persona and Light and Dark Persona.A Test Persona tests the Enemy's weakness and Resists. Once I have the game
After Watching 2 Girls eating "Chocolate" in a cup,I can't EVER EAT ICE CREAM AGAIN. Seriously.

User Info: Shadow_Kanji

Shadow_Kanji
8 years ago#2
Is this dashing rider handsome?
TOOTALOO

DXfan1448
8 years ago#3
THIS IS yet to be Verified. Oh. Ratio is Moderate if no Dark spells.
After Watching 2 Girls eating "Chocolate" in a cup,I can't EVER EAT ICE CREAM AGAIN. Seriously.

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
8 years ago#4
No need for such complications...

Reach Lv 59 by September 25. This is easy if you do a bit of solo grinding. Then:

Ganesha x Hitokoto-Nushi = Throne (Garudyne)
Lilith x Girimehkala = Hariti (Ziodyne)
Dominion x Throne (Garudyne) x Hariti (Ziodyne) = White Rider (Agidyne, Ziodyne, Garudyne), and then fusion forecast adds Bufudyne

You're fusing two Light-types and a Recovery-type into a Dark type. Should be very easy 6-elemental.

DXfan1448
8 years ago#5
^No need for the fusion forecast,HAriti holds Bufudyne by Default.

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
8 years ago#6
Sure, but the point is if you use forecast it's guaranteed, so you can simply stop once you see Ziodyne and Garudyne.

I'd use another skill slot to cover up his Ice weakness.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Found a way to Create a Six-element White Rider

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived