Best omelet after the Void Quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Best omelet after the Void Quest

User Info: TalesFan364

TalesFan364
8 years ago#1
It took me a while to beat Shadow Mitsuo, but after i beat him, ther came the cooking battle *du du dunnnnnnnn*
So what's the best omelet to get the best result?
---
"The terror of death,It's Haseo, the PKK!!!" "What?!" (All PKers die...)"Do you know Tri-Edge..." "No..." PKed hah.

User Info: FScell

FScell
8 years ago#2
Soy.
Then this is my answer and you are the proof: NOTHING can change the nature of a man.

User Info: scarred_steak

scarred_steak
8 years ago#3
Asian American.

I chose that in my first playthrough and Nanako loved it.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
Emo Rise Kujikawa- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/king_mickey/persona%204/EmoRisecopy.png

User Info: Lord Faust

Lord Faust
8 years ago#4
I'm guessing it doesn't matter, cuz I chose the one with lots of ketchup and she loved it too.
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road -- neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."

User Info: wuhoo

wuhoo
8 years ago#5
When you consider who the other contestants are, of course she's going to love your omelette.

"How can I put this? It tastes very...boneless?"

User Info: Genisgenius

Genisgenius
8 years ago#6
I went with soy and she went nuts over it
Smile......Smile! SMILE DAMMIT!-Ryohei from Katekyo hitman reborn. Brawl FC: 4725-7225-1700 JUS FC:4425-1300-8513

User Info: scarred_steak

scarred_steak
8 years ago#7

I'm guessing it doesn't matter, cuz I chose the one with lots of ketchup and she loved it too.

Strange, my bro picked Mediterranean and she didn't quite like it (called it too salty, iirc)
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
Emo Rise Kujikawa- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/king_mickey/persona%204/EmoRisecopy.png

User Info: wuhoo

wuhoo
8 years ago#8
But yeah, soy seems like the obvious choice. She's just a kid, after all, you should keep things simple.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Best omelet after the Void Quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived