Dialogue for Party Members Encountered in Dungeons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Dialogue for Party Members Encountered in Dungeons?

User Info: MidnightW

MidnightW
7 years ago#131
I love the

>Things suddenly get awkward

Message xD
'I'll take a potato chip....and EAT IT!''

User Info: Shadow_Ryoko

Shadow_Ryoko
7 years ago#132
Just got kind of a funny one between Kanji (lv 5) and Naoto (maxed)

Kanji: What should I make after the rabbit? / Yeah, see...That kid was pretty happy about it,so I'm thinking about giving him another one...That's all.
Naoto: ...I deduce by Kanji's words just now that he gave something to a child, yes? / A rabbit...In this context, it wouldn't be a live rabbit, but something more like a stuffed animal. / On top of that, since he mentioned "giving it," Kanji-kun had something to do with its creation...
Kanji: H-Hey, don't use your fancy "logic" on me like that! / Y-you're way off! Y-your premises or whatever are totally wrong!
Naoto:......
Kanji: Uh...I-I'm lying, y-you're 100% right.
Cyclo
All that's right with the world

User Info: Staroxide

Staroxide
7 years ago#133
Yet another Yosuke/Yukiko convo.

Yosuke S. Link - Rank 7

Yosuke: ......
Oh sorry... I was just thinking. I need to get focused... Gotta concentrate on exploring this place.

Yukiko: Yosuke-kun... if you want to talk, I'm always willing to listen, okay?

Yosuke: Oh... S-Sorry for making you worry... It's not your fault, Yukiko. It's just... I don't really understand myself...

~~~
with Yukiko

Yukiko: Yosuke-kun's all quiet today. He seems completely lost in thought.

yt link will return eventually

User Info: Tyrant_Wave

Tyrant_Wave
7 years ago#134
Something I read earlier in the topic:

"Chie's Muffin (Rank 10, restores SP to full):
"U-Um... / This... is for you... Um, if you don't mind... I-I want you to eat it."

....That sounds so wrong >_>
For all your FFVII WEAPON needs: http://thebrink.us/weapons.txt
My artwork: tyrantwave.deviantart.com

User Info: Steppen

Steppen
7 years ago#135
Found a few hidden in the mess that is my notepad which I forgot to post. Also, I've a save from way back in May that'll let me get some of those mid-rank convos that I missed. I'll get on that after I beat my second playthrough.

Chie Rank 10...

Chie: "(MC)-kun... / I'm doing my best to keep a straight face... So stop looking at me that way..."

with Teddie

Teddie: "Wh-What's with this shyness ray!? / C'mon, Sensei. Do something already! I'm gonna die of shyness if this keeps up..."

~~~
with Naoto (low rank, non-romanced)

Naoto: "Er... Am I in the way?"
Chie: "N-No no no! Wh-What're you saying!?"

~~~
with Fox

> The fox is looking up at Chie with wonder...

Steppen
7 years ago#136
Teddie Rank 7...

Teddie: "If I am a King, then that makes sense in some ways. / My dignified face, delicate behavior, and romantic bearing..."

with Yukiko

Yukiko: "...Actually, the best part of you is your overconfidence in yourself."
Teddie: "R-Really? Teeheehee, Yuki-chan praised me!"

~~~
with Chie

Chie: "...Yeah."
Teddie: "Why don't we make Chie-chan a princess?"
Chie: "Huh...? Oh... no thanks."

Steppen
7 years ago#137
Kanji Rank 10 with Fox

Kanji: "Oh yeah, have you been using that pot holder? It's been popular at our shop. / Maybe I should use this guy as inspiration next time."
> Kanji is staring passionately at the fox...

Yosuke Rank 4...

Yosuke: "The Meat Lover's Combo... Just like it says in the name, you really have to love meat to order it."

with Yukiko

Yukiko: "Is that the meal they have at Junes? It's the one with a lot of meat in it, right? / Chie was eating it the other day as if it was an afternoon snack..."
Yosuke: "...I should write on the menu that it's 'Chie Exclusive.' "

~~~
with Kanji

Kanji: "Oh, you talking about that thing at the food court? / I wanna try it, but it's always sold out..."
Yosuke: "Don't tell me, did Chie-- / D-Don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to know for sure that a friend of mine has the appetite of a starved wolf..."

Steppen
7 years ago#138
Yukiko Rank 6...

Yukiko: "The people at the inn keep asking me questions every day, like 'What kind of guy is he?' and 'Is he handsome?' / *chuckle* I'm sorry I got you involved."

with Yosuke

Yosuke: "...Should I go somewhere else?"
Yukiko: "Huh? No, it's not what you think!"

~~~
with Chie

Chie: "What's wrong, Yukiko? You look a little red."
Yukiko: "I-It's nothing!"

Yukiko Rank 10 with Fox

Yukiko: "Ahaha... I think... this is kinda embarassing. / ......"
> Yukiko is gazing at you with kind eyes...
> Beside her, the fox is staring at you with a cold gaze...

...Fox likes Yukiko, eh? Cant say I blame him for getting jealous.

~~~
6/13, Change of Uniform
> Talk to the others

Teddie: "They're so cute! All the girls have changed their outfits! / Huh? / I don't pay attention to the guys."

Yosuke: "Isn't this great? / The girls are wearing lighter clothes... It really starts to hit you that summer's just around the corner!"

Chie: "Isn't this like the first time I've seen you in white, (MC)-kun? / I guess changing uniforms is worth it sometimes. *chuckle*"

Yukiko: "Huh? / Aren't I hot...? / ...... / W-Well... the sleeves are short, right? And it's not a knit either..."

I was seriously wondering that when I first saw Yukiko... And I prefer Chie in the summer uniform, too.

~Z

User Info: Diovanti

Diovanti
7 years ago#139
Go here: http://www.rejectedidealism.net/persona/

There might be some mistakes in these if they didn't parse 100% correctly. There's a lot of binary junk in the game data files. Also, I didn't know when the characters referred to the MC by first or last name, so I just used his first. I'll do the rest later.

User Info: MysteriousJAPON

MysteriousJAPON
7 years ago#140
Holy ****, did you just finish it? That's awesome.
An Encore.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Dialogue for Party Members Encountered in Dungeons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived