Does anyone know how to get the Ponocky?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
  3. Does anyone know how to get the Ponocky?

User Info: plagueoftruth

plagueoftruth
8 years ago#1
Does anyone know how to get the Ponocky? I know that he's trapped behind the totem pole, but I need to know how to free him.

User Info: Mastiff

Mastiff
8 years ago#2
Go to Willy Builder and select the Remove Wall option? That's how it was for several pinatas.
Tatsumaki seppuken. Nuff said.

User Info: Froggie48

Froggie48
8 years ago#3
^ Thats for the Arocknid. For the Ponocky, go to Barts and there should be an option to tinker the iron wall.
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy my own country.

User Info: RenPooh

RenPooh
8 years ago#4
o_O; ..I've been to Arfur's AND Willy's to free the Eaglair and another one I can't remember the name of now, and theres no option for freeing them.. ¬_¬

Looking in the wrong place, again? xD
GT: SaraLoon

User Info: ord4everX14

ord4everX14
8 years ago#5
Every trapped Pinata has its own requirements to free it. Many of them actually need a certain amount of a different Pinata to help unblock the path.

User Info: alex505

alex505
8 years ago#6
Go to the Piñata Encyclopedia and select the piñata that you need unblocked. There should be an unblocking requirement, similar to how there's appear and visit requirements. For example you need a Weedling or two to free the Swanana, etc.
"Grammar molestation should be kept to a minimum." -MutatedMarshmellow

User Info: plagueoftruth

plagueoftruth
8 years ago#7

When i first asked this question I had only seen other people's posts saying that he was behind the totem pole. Then when I turned my game back on, I saw that there does seem to be a gate back there but there is no Ponocky. I would happily check the unblock requirements but he hasn't appeared.

I am level 70 and he still hasn't shown up. WHY?!!!

It's really annoying because without the Ponocky, I can't get the Horstacio-Zumbug-Chewnicorn. I really need to know what makes that darn Ponocky appear.

User Info: IDTGA

IDTGA
8 years ago#8
10 carrots and 10 flowers
Gamertag- Penitentes

User Info: IDTGA

IDTGA
8 years ago#9
sorry for double post but you don't need ponocky for horstacio just a hay bale
Gamertag- Penitentes
  1. Boards
  2. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
  3. Does anyone know how to get the Ponocky?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived