The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

BarkBark Trouble

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Havok21XX

Havok21XX
8 years ago#1

I'm having trouble unlocking the BarkBark. I got the animation showing him trapped and I have gotten all 5 Buzzlegums needed to help free him but for some reason they haven't yet. Am I missing something? Do I need more buzzlegums? Any help would be much appreciated

User Info: kaoriknights

kaoriknights
8 years ago#2
All you should have to do is have those 5 buzzlegums as residents in your garden and they will automatically scare the ruffian away. After that you just have to have 3 kittyfloss in the garden for him to actually visit.

If your buzzlegums just didn't do it I'm not sure what could be wrong.
"Your corpses shall feed the ravens."--Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
GT: Kaori Knights; Second non-beta Lv. 196 Gardener, VP: TiP

User Info: Kresselack

Kresselack
8 years ago#3
Get 3 Kittyfloss in the garden along with the Buzzlegums, that should do it. Also will want to get 4x bones and 2x jelly (tinker bones) for 2 resident Barkbarks.
Who wouldn't be a soldier, eh? Oh, it's a shame to take the pay! Form fours! Right turn! How shall we spend the money we earn? Oh, it's a lovely war!

User Info: Havok21XX

Havok21XX
8 years ago#4
As soon as I stuck the kittyfloss in the garden the buzzlegums immediately went and freed the barkbark so I finally got him. Thanks for the advice!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived