Pupununu Trophies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: megareefer

megareefer
7 years ago#1
Here's the location of the trophies in Pupununu:

Level 1
* Just after the village, you enter a cave. When you exit it, you'll walk for a while and get to a small bridge. Just before that bridge there's a lower platform on the right. Get down there to collect your trophy.
* Cross that small bridge and you'll get to a cave where there is one of those monsters that when destroyed become a jumping platform. Jump there but instead of going towards the exit of the tunnel, jump to the left to an alcove up there. Your trophy is there.

Level 2
* About the half of the level you'll get to an open area with a circular path and two yellow buttons. Activating both buttons will rise two platforms that allows you to a statue (with blue eyes) and a green button that opens a door. Press the button again (two or three times) and the statue will turn revealing the trophy hidden behind it.
* After the statue you'll get to a corridor with blowing faces. Half-way to the end there is a path to the left. Go there to collect your trophy.

User Info: pashmina626

pashmina626
7 years ago#2

Would anyone know the locations of all the trophies with every level of the game?

I should mention that I'm in Zim's levels now and that I'm playing the PS2 version.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived