reversal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: freddfredburger

freddfredburger
7 years ago#1

when an opponent goes behind you and initiates a grapple can it be countered or are you stuck?

User Info: J-Z-

J-Z-
7 years ago#2

Yep. Just the direction in which you reverse is changed depending on where your opponent ends up. You can even reverse running attacks, specials and being slammed by a follow up attack at the turnbuckles!

User Info: freddfredburger

freddfredburger
7 years ago#3

hmm, I cant get anyone to reverse certian attacks or hame them reverse me... I guess ill keep trying:)

User Info: bret_owen99

bret_owen99
7 years ago#4
the best is getting out the ol thumbtacks in the hell in a cell match, and start doing reversals until someone ends up on the tacks. nothings funner to watch than a german suplex onto the tacks, even if it's me being tacked.

User Info: J-Z-

J-Z-
7 years ago#5

This is how I practice... I call it SURVIVAL MODE .

On legendary difficulty, start a Iron Man match (the longer the better). See how long you can last in a match
without using a taunt to replenish your life. What an excellent way to start learning to reverse.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived