Compared to the other 3 is this game any good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked
  3. Compared to the other 3 is this game any good?

User Info: Pheonix_Wright

Pheonix_Wright
7 years ago#1
I've played and beaten the other 3 and am a fan of the series, I was replaying the 3rd one today and got stuck, so I searched for the walkthrough on gamefaqs and to my surprise I saw this game on the list.

I loved the other 3, would I enjoy this one?
Also, how does spearing fish work? I really enjoyed it on the DS and was wondering how it worked on Wii.
7/19/07 CDayC, Never forget it.

User Info: elbert_b_23

elbert_b_23
7 years ago#2
i haven't played the ds games but i love this one its fun spear fishing is a little odd you thrust the wii mote forward but after the secant or more spear hit in one mini game the player get a little tired and the hit marker moves around making it harder to get fish but it is a fun odd

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
7 years ago#3
I liked the ds games better. This game just didn't have the same feel (at least for me). I'm not sure why, maybe it was the mini-games or maybe it's just because I was so used to the ds format. I do think they put more thought into the ds games. You could try renting to see if you like it.
ACCF: 0774-8690-4040 Emmy Lou in Belatona
Pokemon Platinum: 4082 5569 4814 Emmy
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked
  3. Compared to the other 3 is this game any good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived