Elite Ninja Squad! That you right Avenger?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
  3. Elite Ninja Squad! That you right Avenger?

User Info: 3500z

3500z
8 years ago#1
:)

User Info: Avenger355

Avenger355
8 years ago#2
Oh my god, were you @ Tobi @? If you are, I am so sorry. I thought it was so strange because of your record and the fact that my anbu didnt have a turn. My anbu has lightning fast speed. I'm so sorry dude. I thought you were hacking, I swear.

User Info: AshenREAPER

AshenREAPER
8 years ago#3
Quad Laser Go! xD
Rule 107. The Arbor Day Rule
-At some point in your life you will talk to a tree, and you will have to do what it says.-

Avenger355
8 years ago#4

I still dont believe you with the last unknown ...

3500z
8 years ago#5
Something is fishy about your Kiba. Didn't he have a second move before your Anbu moved?

Avenger355
8 years ago#6

Oh, yeah you mean after WFOF?Yeah, that was strange, but it's not hacked or anything. It has higher speed than Anbu though. I dont know ... but I'm really sorry about the D/Cing thing.

User Info: Owner15

Owner15
8 years ago#7
3500z posted...
Something is fishy about your Kiba. Didn't he have a second move before your Anbu moved?

I told you guys Avenger hacked also but nobody believed me...

User Info: AshenREAPER

AshenREAPER
8 years ago#8
You used WFOF and got another turn soon after?... Quad Laser go!
-At some point in your life you will talk to a tree, and you will have to do what it says.-

User Info: Owner15

Owner15
8 years ago#9
Also, Chidori hacks, check naruto.viz - that's where they're laughing at everybody - check their posts if you don't believe me...

3500z
8 years ago#10
AshenREAPER posted...
You used WFOF and got another turn soon after?... Quad Laser go!
---

Not too sure but it seemed that Kiba had a move that was actually his Anbu's turn. That's why his Anbu didn't move. Probably had Beast Mimicry ninja arts on him. (+50 AGI)
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
  3. Elite Ninja Squad! That you right Avenger?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived