Windowed mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bibloodykisses

bibloodykisses
8 years ago#1
I'm not sure if there's a thread about this but I don't have the time to look through the nonstop pages to do this. I have been trying for over an hour to make it where the game is in windowed mode. I went to the question and answer area and they suggested putting the -w in the shortcut, not the file. I did that. Still nothing. Just the same old full screened game, making it to where I can't do anything else. I have windows vista basic on this computer if that helps. I just really need some help. If there's no windowed mode fine. I just SERIOUSLY need to know! Thanks! ^^

User Info: Jeni

Jeni
8 years ago#2
Are you sure you put it in the right place? It needs to be one space after the last quotation mark - here is a screenshot: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Windowed_Mode
4 8 15 16 23 42

User Info: bibloodykisses

bibloodykisses
8 years ago#3
Thank you so much! I tried it and it worked perfectly! ^^ You're a lifesaver. ^^

User Info: Jeni

Jeni
8 years ago#4
You're welcome.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived