guardian BUILD (STATS, SKILLS,ITEMS) REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rohan: Blood Feud
  3. guardian BUILD (STATS, SKILLS,ITEMS) REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

User Info: Intervention14

Intervention14
8 years ago#1
I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW I CAN BUILD MY GUARDIAN! Please! Do help!

User Info: bf2master94

bf2master94
8 years ago#2
every lvl 3/1 srt /vit 10 20 30 40 50 all dex

Skills: get ur buffs at lvl 5 thats the first thing u should do put 1 in bleeding and u can max out the combo skills (fotgot what they called) but i wouldnt

Accsesorys: anything wth srt. best if find 1 with vit and srt. or srt and dex

at 40 save ur skill points so u have 10 at 50

weapons: u want melee attack+ vit+ srt+ dex+ heath+ stuff like that

when u hit 50 4/2 or 5/1 srt /vit do what u want with the skills but u want to max out craxy srt and the crazy standing

btw im a defender XD
but i know what to do in guardian

Intervention14
8 years ago#3
thank you!.. but can you kinda explain more on the STATS part..

every level up i put 1 STR and 3 VIT and then 1 dex?? i dont get it. please explain futher!

tnx :D

User Info: kitsunesd

kitsunesd
8 years ago#4
i think he said 3 str and 1 vit o,o and somthing like every 5 levels add dex till 50? or somthing...i dunno im a lil confused myself....

whats the dif between guardian and defender anyways >.<

User Info: keemoz

keemoz
8 years ago#5
U should go 3/1 str/vit and add dex (2/1/1 str/vit/dex) every couple of lvls till u reach 50 dex points by lvl 50 so u dont miss hitting ur targets by then i am not sure yet about after lvl 50 tho , hope that helps. :)

bf2master94
8 years ago#6
yup^^^^^thats waht i ment

Intervention14
8 years ago#7
Intervention lvl22
Akhman Server
No guild

whisper me or add me if u have time! thank you!

so it's..

3 str 1 vit PER LEVEL UP. then 1 dex for every 5 levels?? tnx again guys! so i'm right on track.

is it normal for a knight to go down on a URSA MAGE? i mean i have weak MDEF.

User Info: External-Chaos

External-Chaos
8 years ago#8

I found it very easy to understand, bt the way while in this topic im making a Guardian that will use a sword and shield, i have a brief idea of what Stats and Skills to put up but i want to be sure, would anyone mind telling me just incase i have different ideas. It costs to much to fix your build in Rohan so im better off safe then sorry.

bf2master94
8 years ago#9
Is it gunna be a tanking guardian or just a srt 1 with a shirld?
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: External-Chaos

External-Chaos
8 years ago#10

bf2master94 posted...
Is it gunna be a tanking guardian or just a srt 1 with a shirld?

Yeah sorry it was going to be a tank Guardian with sword and shield, then i wanted a dagger and shield Guardian that does big crits so a dex build, but ive ended up changing it to just strength build Guardian with Sword/Dagger and therefore i know what to put up, thankyou anyway. It's just my Deken lvl 58 is a strength build so i wanted something different, but basically if i want my Guardian to be strong i choose either sword/dagger combo or dagger/shield. And both of those are non tankers. And i find Defenders boring though, so thats why i didn't go in that direction.

1. Boards
  2. Rohan: Blood Feud
  3. guardian BUILD (STATS, SKILLS,ITEMS) REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived