nuclear power plant problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity Creator
  3. nuclear power plant problem

User Info: roger82807

roger82807
8 years ago#1
i just got my nuclear power plant and when i put it in some of my sims started protesting against it bringing the power output down from 40,000 to only 16,000 any ideas as to why this happened? i have many other cities and this is the first time this happened. also when i get my fusion plant are they going to do the same thing? i hope not

User Info: SSJ2 Dark

SSJ2 Dark
8 years ago#2
You haven't had a nuclear meltdown yet? I was playing around with nuclear plants, setting them on fire and watching them explode, and that was the only time citizens began protesting. Umm, you don't have the nuclear-free zone ordinance enacted, do you?

Try connecting the plant to water (I dedicated two water towers specifically to my plant) and put a fire station nearby. You might have to demolish and rebuild the plant, but try fireproofing it first and see what happens.
A person is able to become truly strong when they wish to protect someone they cherish. - Haku

roger82807
8 years ago#3
i will have to try that thanks

roger82807
8 years ago#4
well none of that helped at all. its strange i have 3 other cities and 2 of them are designed the same way and nothing like this happened in those cities. oh well at least my fusion plant still works at 100%
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity Creator
  3. nuclear power plant problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived