How to build the Marina / Seaport in Sim City Creator Wii

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity Creator
  3. How to build the Marina / Seaport in Sim City Creator Wii

User Info: squidburns

squidburns
7 years ago#1
Yeah this was driving me nuts...

I received the Marina, and then earlier today the Seaport and could not get the thing to build. On the map, I was using the largest sized square on the bottom left, building near the shallow water inlet on the east side. For some odd reason, I happened to come across a momentary lapse of reason, and wondered if the shallow water might have something to do with it.

Sure enough, using the 'Surface Water' tool under "Environment' dug out a underwater trench deep enough to allow the Seaport to build. I have found that having a straight down (nearly) vertical shelf next to land allows the Seaport to be built pretty far out into the sea.

I had searched into this conundrum for a couple weeks and had not found an straight answer... so hopefully this helps the Sim City Creator for Wii addiction to become even stronger... ;)

_squidburns
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity Creator
  3. How to build the Marina / Seaport in Sim City Creator Wii

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived