Help! I can't build a Town Center!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Age of Empires: Mythologies
  3. Help! I can't build a Town Center!

User Info: GatorsFTW

GatorsFTW
8 years ago#1
See the title. I am having difficulty building a Town Center on an "unclaimed" Town Center tile.

I am running the Egyptian Campaign #8. I have sent a Villager over to the town center to the West, but when I stop on it I do not get a "Build" prompt. I am in the third age with only my original town center and a reasonable amount of food, coin, and favor.

What am I missing? What is the proper procedure for building a Town Center on a new town center tile?

Thanks for any help.

User Info: iloveaoe

iloveaoe
8 years ago#2
You say you have a "reasonable amount of food, coin, and favor", but in general what you are seeing is when you do not have enough food and gold to build the building in question. A Town Center costs 350 Food and 350 Gold, so you must have this much available at the time your Villagers move to the square.

User Info: daggerman

daggerman
8 years ago#3
Also, you need to be in the 2nd age to make a 2nd town centre - One town centre per age. You won't get the option unless you can build it, as the previous poster said, so you need the 350 or w/e gold/food.
  1. Boards
  2. Age of Empires: Mythologies
  3. Help! I can't build a Town Center!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived