where is lute?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: demchis

demchis
8 years ago#1
hi i was just wondering where i can find him? thanks.

User Info: omnidragon30

omnidragon30
8 years ago#2
he comes every end of the week when it says holiday at the town sqaure... and also he shows up on thursdays at the lake.. ohh yeah when it is really a holiday he shows up to but near the church

User Info: demchis

demchis
8 years ago#3
thanks alot for the info

User Info: omnidragon30

omnidragon30
8 years ago#4
no problem

User Info: Ksetrat

Ksetrat
8 years ago#5
Is there some kind of event that needs to occur before lute starts showing up in the town square? I reloaded my game 3 times because i could not for the life of me find him anywhere in the town on a holiday, (sunday yes?). Im currently going to be trying for the thursday timer at the lake, but, thats another 2 days away, just wondering if i need to do something (like buy one upgrade or something) before Lute travels to the town.
I will not hesitate to put my life on the line to keep myself out of harms way.
PSN Ksetrat

User Info: LanThePrince77

LanThePrince77
8 years ago#6
No not really. Go to the public square after 10AM and he should be there.
You can also meet him on Thursday at the Lake.

User Info: Ksetrat

Ksetrat
8 years ago#7
well, i found him at the lake, but, he doesnt sell anything at the time im here... *sighs and camps* i'll have to just try again on the next sunday... mebbe i was there before 10.. im not sure.
I will not hesitate to put my life on the line to keep myself out of harms way.
PSN Ksetrat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived