Stardust

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Casillas8

Casillas8
8 years ago#1

How to get Stardust (Uzuki's event items)?? First thing in the morning i always head to the townsquare to collect the stardust, i heard a voice of something falling, but found nothing there..

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
8 years ago#2
Theres a spot thats sparkling on the ground on the lower left hand corner, go check it and a stardust will pop out.

User Info: Phantomx000

Phantomx000
8 years ago#3
Make sure you've read the book in the library about it first otherwise it won't show. Also you need to pick it up by 11am-12pmish otherwise it'll disappear.

Otherwise after any sunny day it'll be on the left side near the stairs. You'll see little sparkles coming out of a dirt spot. Just get close enough and hit A (or B whichever) when it tells you to.

User Info: Casillas8

Casillas8
8 years ago#4

Thats it i think, i havent read the book,..

Is it start from 11AM? Not 6AM? Because the book say "early in the morning".. thanks a bunch anyways...

User Info: Phantomx000

Phantomx000
8 years ago#5
It starts at 6 am but you need to pick it up by 11am-12pm otherwise it disappears.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived