Additional Content

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
9 years ago#71
That being said, I always got a personalized response from every e-mail I ever sent Working Designs within 4 days (man I miss them ;_;)

Anyway I'm guessing they're still looking into what the exact problem is, and what kind of solution they can provide that won't entail a mass recall of the cart. I'd give them at least another week for a proper response.
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

User Info: Hours_Left

Hours_Left
9 years ago#72
Well if the content is glitched, I don't know what they could do besides a recall. They know the fans want this content and not fixing it would greatly disappoint many people, myself included.
Currently Playing: Time Hollow (DS)

Hours_Left
9 years ago#73
Small Update: houktg (NISA Rep.) just posted on their message board that he is still looking into it. He's sent word to Japan but he says that it may take a while. Plus, their contact is away all next week.

So in other words, the waiting continues.

User Info: CiprianoMcDohl

CiprianoMcDohl
9 years ago#74
Should see if someone can make a code to activate the trigger that lets you play the extra content, to confirm if it really is in the cart.

Oddly enough, DSgaea also has a few quirks in the US ver. due to a bug during the process of going from JP -> US. Nothing as major as unobtainable content though.
"LUE is not being closed. It's been made... special." - CJayC

User Info: DragonUser84

DragonUser84
9 years ago#75
I'm tagging this topic for later...
Remember kids! When fighting dragons, (Especially really powerful ones.) "Team" rearranged spells "Meat"!

Hours_Left
9 years ago#76
What glitches does Disgaea have? I haven't started my file on that yet.

User Info: Ryosagi

Ryosagi
9 years ago#77
Glad to get some feedback, but the wait will be killer. >_< Hope they can nail the problem.
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0516-3773-5962
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!

User Info: GameOz

GameOz
9 years ago#78
Well, I am really enjoying this game. I hope they can figure out what the problem is.
No More Heroes is pretty much the greatest game ever made.

User Info: mrfatso

mrfatso
9 years ago#79
okay, since u ask for codes to unlock them, give me a sec while i google for ar codes

found them

non music patch:

Have all encore/musical clips (Select)

94000130 FFFE0000
121053B0 00000FFF
D0000000 00000000

music patched: use this

94000130 FFFE0000
121053B0 00000FFF
D0000000 00000000

well, they work and cherie song is in there, so ya... somehow good luck to u guys unlocking it
Megaman Starforce 2 zerker x Ninja FC: 2879 1128 4558

User Info: Ryosagi

Ryosagi
9 years ago#80
These are to unlock the extra scenarios?
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0516-3773-5962
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived