which three groups do you need to invent lemon juice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  3. which three groups do you need to invent lemon juice

User Info: selena_rose

selena_rose
8 years ago#1
need it for that guy in astral.

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
8 years ago#2
It's either Compounding or Alchemy. Included Reimi probably. I know I got that recipe early, so maybe Faize and Reimi with Lymle or Meracle?
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.

User Info: Jayboat

Jayboat
8 years ago#3
I just waited until I had all characters, and used every possible combination, starting from solo, to duo, to trios.

Eventually, you get all the invented recipes. I could list it out for you, if you like.

Note: Solos and duos don't do anything. /sigh

User Info: SSilverC4

SSilverC4
8 years ago#4
If I remember right, Reimi and lymle is all you need
../|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_.
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-, Xbox360 GT: SSilverB

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
8 years ago#5
Duos do get some things. I used Edge and Faize and finally got the damnable Iron Saber recipe. You don't get much, though.
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.

User Info: Jayboat

Jayboat
8 years ago#6
I suppose I may have gotten the duo recipes before I got all my characters and paired them. Oh well.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
  3. which three groups do you need to invent lemon juice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived