item creation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 77svil

77svil
3 years ago#1
I was just wondering what the odds of getting more than the items you are creating. I made 2 items and got 1 extra example I made 2 light charm and also got a light charm r10 or created 5 curry rice but got a extra. Also can the extra happen when you create 1 item?

Starting to hate Ep II lol been back to the calnus 20+ times to refresh mining/harvest point.

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
3 years ago#2
I have had it happen twice, both while making Platinums for Slayer Bangles. I have ICed a ton of stuff, so the rate must be very low.
Medic!

User Info: Roratastic

Roratastic
3 years ago#3
I don't know what the exact rate is, but I've also created lots of things and only seen it maybe a handful of times. Whatever it is, it must be pretty low.

Also, I've seen something along the lines of "created high quality equipment!"
All I recall this doing is adding a useless factor I didn't want and taking up one of the limited synth slots. So I actually hate when that one happens. Thankfully, it is also very rare.
Getting an extra item is always a nice surprise, but never something you can count on.
Currently Playing: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
Eagerly awaiting Tales of Xillia! <3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived