How to do replays/2nd disc! Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 3
  3. How to do replays/2nd disc! Help

User Info: speeddemon_09

speeddemon_09
7 years ago#1
I am wondering how I get to where I can watch replays to save them and watch them(Forza 2 and Forza 3, Im new to the whole Forza thing)!

Also, I have the 360 Arcade, so I need a hard drive to install the second disc for Forza 3, I know I am mising out on some cars and tracks by not using disc 2 at the moment but what else is on disc 2? Any help is appreciated!

User Info: Coquette_

Coquette_
7 years ago#2
Just cars and tracks are on disc 2. Replays require a harddrive.
Signatures - where mild trolling is just fine with the mods.

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
7 years ago#3

I am wondering how I get to where I can watch replays to save them and watch them(Forza 2 and Forza 3, Im new to the whole Forza thing)!

Also, I have the 360 Arcade, so I need a hard drive to install the second disc for Forza 3, I know I am mising out on some cars and tracks by not using disc 2 at the moment but what else is on disc 2? Any help is appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear that you have the Arcade bundle. I always recommend that folks pay a few extra bucks and get the Elite. If I remember correctly, the Arcade comes with a 256 MB memory card, which is worthless. You can't download expansions to games with a mere 256 MB, you definitely can't install games with that, and some game features like replays require the hard drive. I doubt that you could even just put a whole bunch of game save data onto that 256 MB, since a lot of my game data takes up several dozen gigs apiece, I think.

Until you get you a hard drive, you won't be getting whatever content is on that second disc and you won't be seeing a single replay. You won't be able to get any DLC for this game, or for any other game, either.
There are three kinds of lies: lies, d***ed lies, and console specs.

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
7 years ago#4
* several dozen megs apiece
There are three kinds of lies: lies, d***ed lies, and console specs.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 3
  3. How to do replays/2nd disc! Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived