this boards comepletely dead already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
  3. this boards comepletely dead already?

User Info: Silphychan

Silphychan
8 years ago#1
its not even that old...
i was thinking about getting this game...
"I like it when you jiggle your stuff peppypit. Almost makes me bi." -Shiro_Ichimura

User Info: cato1076

cato1076
8 years ago#2
Get this game. I'm really enjoying it.

Silphychan
8 years ago#3
how does it play?
and is it really short or something?i dont mind if its short.
if its a good game (and it did get good revews...) i dont know why the board would be so empty...
"I like it when you jiggle your stuff peppypit. Almost makes me bi." -Shiro_Ichimura

User Info: cato1076

cato1076
8 years ago#4
I've only been playing for about 5 days - around 8 hours total and it does seem really short but the puzzle levels are fun to figure out and the elebits are pretty cute. I started this game while starting Magician's Quest and I decided I hate that game for the annoying slowness of it. This is much more fun and better at keeping my attention.

User Info: effeser

effeser
8 years ago#5
Here's another vote for "get this game". It was fun all the way, and I intend to play it again.

It has a very 'old school' feel to it, in the best meaning. It's focused on the gameplay. Conversations and town roaming are sparse, making the game entirely different from RPGs and Action Adventures of today (or the past two console generations).

I especially like how they made this game work with so few aggressive enemies. Traps, holes, other environmental hazards, the almost constant need to collect Elebits and the fun puzzles keept me on my toes.

Graphics are very well done. Amazing character art and dungeon design. You need to utilize all features to complete this game, no poorly implemented features here.

The story is a bit on the childish side, with typical kids anime themes such as 'we can do anything together', but that was a none issue to me.
I was only let down by the ingame music, which was average. It can't compare to he other two games from the same team (Elebits Wii, Dewy's Adventure), not counting the opening and ending theme.
Hello Everynyan

Silphychan
8 years ago#6
so i ended up buying the game, im really loving it, wish this board wasnt so dead...
but based on the ammount of slots for omegas it looks like the game is going to be short...
i dont really mind as loing as i can enjoy the ride.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
  3. this boards comepletely dead already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived