Need some help with the Wii-version (Japanese translation needed...)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
  3. Need some help with the Wii-version (Japanese translation needed...)

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
8 years ago#1
Hello from Belgium everyone

First of all, I know there's a seperate board for the Wii-game. Really -_-...
But since that board seems very dead indeed (and the DS-board at least has some active topics...), I'd thought I'd try it here where there are other Elebits/Eledees fans..

Here goes:

I finally got my hands on Konamia's Japan-only Official Guide ("Complete Edition", though it's missing some things) for the Wii-game.
But more importantly, the Secrets section seems to list all the "King Of" titles (I recognize the kanji for 'king') AND some info/descriptions on this on how to get them o_O!
Unfortunately there are no furigina provided to read them (and use Babelfish to translate a bit <_<), though I can make out the katakana (for English words) a bit.

"Speed King" ("Speed being written in 'English') seems to mention the word "Clear", and 2 other titles mention "Black Elebit". What the ?_?

(minor SPOILERS)
According to the guide's intro, the "Black Elebit" is the first (or second?) "un-catchable" Elebit that chases you down when you make too much of a mess in the later levels.
(end of minor SPOILERS)

So, long story short:
I can mail scans of the 2 pages that list all the secrets/unlockables ("Elebits no Himitsu", as this section is called) to anyone who can read/translate kanji at a decent level
Any help on translating would be AWESOME help for all of us wanting to get the King Of titles that are required for some of the unlockables.

I still need to make the scan, but it'll be a high-quality .JPG of the scan (not sure yet how big it'll be).

Thanks in advance who's willing to help out. Once the translation is done with, I'm sure one of the FAQ authors here on GF would be willing to include the info. Just please make sure to credit me for providing the source material XD
"Unfortunately, our souls are at odds, brother.
I. Need. More. Power." ~Vergil, DMC3~

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
8 years ago#2
Just to prevent this from getting archived while I wait...: bump.
"Unfortunately, our souls are at odds, brother.
I. Need. More. Power." ~Vergil, DMC3~
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
  3. Need some help with the Wii-version (Japanese translation needed...)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived