Finished game, missing some stuff

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
  3. Finished game, missing some stuff

User Info: Geno64

Geno64
7 years ago#1
So finished the game, with all batteries, hearts and Elebits, except one...
Where is the last Elebit? (the one besides Big Green)
Only thing I can think of is that you get it when doing a big combo, like 30+. My max is 24 I think.
Also, I'm missing two songs (last one in page 7, first in 8), how do I get them?

BTW, pretty good game, don't know why it was so ignored. Zelda/Tingle fans should try this out. Has some control issues (seriously, took me like five minutes to figure out the Flight Omega) and can be a bit repetitive at times, but it's really fun and got me really hooked, couldn't stop playing.

---

Geno64
7 years ago#2
Also, when you beat the game and load it, it asks if you want to start a new game from the same file? I obviously chose no since I was missing some stuff at that point. How does this "New Game+" work? It doesn't give me the choice to start over from the same file now, which is pretty lame, unless there is no difference when starting over...

---

Geno64
7 years ago#3
Ok nevermind, I see you need a code for Big Red.

And I've copied my file, beat the final boss again, did the new game+ thing... and it's pretty lame. Just start with all heart, batteries and some Omegas (Nights, Mobius and the bonus ones). Don't see the point, really. This game is not replayable, even in the "I'll go through this again in five years" way.

So I just need the last two songs... anyone has a clue? Maybe I need to play an online match...but I tried searching for random opponents and came up blank.

Also, in the Water World (forgot the name), there's two platforms down from the bus. You can step on one but I haven't found a way to get on the other. Probably nothing, but it looks suspicious.

---

User Info: XxLeotronicoxX

XxLeotronicoxX
7 years ago#4
[b]Also, in the Water World (forgot the name), there's two platforms down from the bus. You can step on one but I haven't found a way to get on the other. Probably nothing, but it looks suspicious.[/b]

Yes, Geno64 there's anything there.
And for the last songs just play multiplayer with someone. ;D
  1. Boards
  2. Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
  3. Finished game, missing some stuff

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived