<<What is the best family tree>>

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Godfather II
  3. <<What is the best family tree>>

User Info: Donny_M

Donny_M
8 years ago#1
I wanted to know what was the best family tree in the godfather 2 because i want to have a strong family when playing online. I want to know the names of the made men and there location, aswel as what rank who should have and what is the most effective weapon your family can use.(p.s i want my family to have an expert gun license)

User Info: xextremex

xextremex
8 years ago#2
Here's my family, and I really enjoyed having them on my side.

Bill Bardi - Underboss. Recruited him early, Promoted him to Capo so that he had the Demolitions and Arsonist skills. Promoted him again to Underboss and made him a Medic.

Leo Rossi - Capo. The first guy I recruited because he was a Medic with an Advanced license. He was always good, so I kept him the whole time. Promoted him to Capo and made him a Safecracker too.

Leon Pazzi - Capo. Got him very late. I hadn't had a Bruiser for the longest time and I kept running into problems because of that. Finally, I chose him. He has an Expert license. Promoted him to Capo and gave him the Demolitions skill.

Lewis Calvacanti - Soldier. Late recruit. He's only an Engineer. But I think he has really nice eyes....

Jimmy Lira - Soldier. Never promoted him. Didn't need to. I like having a few options for different skills.

Ray Ricci - Soldier. He's an Expert with the Demolitions and Engineer skills. I killed Leroy because I didn't need his skills - the other guys had them. Chose Ray because of the Demolitions.

Bernard Uzzano - Soldier. My last recruit. I wanted the perfect guy. And I needed a second Bruiser.

All were very good. I had Leo on my crew a lot. My Underboss Bill was my main guy because of his Demolitions skill - I used it a lot.

I recommend them all. Bill talked a lot, but he was cool. None of them were annoying. I had marked for death and killed three made men total.

Live for the moment

User Info: BulletTime08

BulletTime08
8 years ago#3
i like:
Alvin Uzzano as my under boss because he is demolitions, safe cracker, engineer, and medic
Bernard Uzzano as Capo and he is Arsonist, Medic and Bruiser.

I have all the possible skills there.
any other people are just filler. Leroy Petriboni is my other Capo (safe cracker, engineer and medic).

User Info: mu695

mu695
8 years ago#4
you should promote jimmy lira to under-boss so he can have all abilities
my GT is dark reaper 175 i use google spell checker so if I'm spelling bad that's why
  1. Boards
  2. The Godfather II
  3. <<What is the best family tree>>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived