NFSUC_HD_PATCH: How to install?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Undercover
  3. NFSUC_HD_PATCH: How to install?

User Info: RN_1604

RN_1604
8 years ago#1
http://files.filefront.com/NFSUC+HD+PATCHrar/;12454808;/fileinfo.htmlCan anyone tell me step by step on how to install this? The instructions say2. Open TexMod, click on the folder icon and point to your "nfs.exe"When i assume it's directing the texmod shortcut to my nfs.exe which i did. Now i don understand the next part:3. Make sure to run in Package Mode and select the "NFSUC_HD_PATCH.tpf" in your "..*\Need For Speed Undercover" folderHow do I run in Package Mode and select the "NFSUC_HD_PATCH.tpf"? When i run texmod, the whole game just runs but i don see any difference in the graphics..

User Info: yetiHUNTER001

yetiHUNTER001
8 years ago#2
Just place all the files in your NFS folder and direct texmod to nfs.exe. I wasn't easy to figure it out and BTW the game looks much better but does not fix blocky shadow or AA. only ads better textures but still great.

User Info: RN_1604

RN_1604
8 years ago#3
Nvm I found my solution. Looks like it was missing the texmod.exe

User Info: BEWhiteDragon

BEWhiteDragon
8 years ago#4
You were missing the file. The download at NFS Planet has all the files you need.

http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsuc_files.php?lang=eng
My Laptop: Vista Home Premium 32-bit tweaked, 9500GS 512Mb video card OCed, 3Gbs RAM, C2D T9300 2.5Ghz ~6.17Ghz of power w/6Mb L2 Cache, 250GB HD w/16Mb Cache
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Undercover
  3. NFSUC_HD_PATCH: How to install?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived