How to use stasis

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. How to use stasis

User Info: louw5

louw5
8 years ago#1

how to use stasis, I pick up the stasis in front of the door - it dissapears out of my hand, i dont see it in my inventory and i have pushed every button on my keyboard to make it work and nothing happens.

I went to controller options to see what key activates stasis, but it has now key allocated to it.

Please help

User Info: demonicangel87

demonicangel87
8 years ago#2

right click + C.. (i hope i got it right, if not, it must be right click + F.. one is for stasis and the other is for kinesis)

that s the default key binding.. u need to have the stasis meter filled to use stasis.. it is the semi circular meter in ur back..

User Info: kardondo

kardondo
8 years ago#3
demonicangel87 posted...

right click + C.. (i hope i got it right, if not, it must be right click + F.. one is for stasis and the other is for kinesis)

that s the default key binding.. u need to have the stasis meter filled to use stasis.. it is the semi circular meter in ur back..

Right click + C is for stasis

Right click + F is for kinesis....

Hope this will help!!! 

User Info: louw5

louw5
8 years ago#4

Thanx alot for the quick response on my question, i'm sure it will work. Looks like an awesome game. All we still need now is a first person option.

HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL !!!!!

1. Boards
  2. Dead Space
  3. How to use stasis

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived