Ask your Asda Story questions here!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Asda Story
  3. Ask your Asda Story questions here!

User Info: johnnyeks

johnnyeks
9 years ago#21
Is the soulmate system akin to "lovers" or "friends." I was wanting to play with my brother, and the soulmate sounds like a good concept, but not if we are going to be cuddling.

User Info: ajaxoldo

ajaxoldo
9 years ago#22
Lol. I can see what you mean there. I havnt even bothered getting a soulmate yet. Its not compulsory as forming a party can be just as effective in terms of finishing quests fast. but there are advantages like was already stated. Extra exp etc etc. And as far as I know cuddling is also not compulsory :)

There are a set of icons to activate like 'dance' 'challenge' etc. I think the cuddle option is simply another one of those. ie: its your choice whether you 'get close' to your soul mate.
Recently however they have unlocked the title system. Doing certain thing will unlock titles (Just for fun, nothing major) Its possible some of the soul mate options will unlock titles, but I havnt tried as of yet.

I would say give it a blast. Its free anyway so if you decide its forcing a bit too much 'brotherly love' you wont be loosing out any way by quitting.

User Info: johnnyeks

johnnyeks
9 years ago#23
cool, I've really been wanting to try it out, and I didn't know if that stuff was automatic or not. It looks like a really fun game.

ajaxoldo
9 years ago#24
Yeah it is. The happy, cartoony filled game style seems to have an effect on the players as well, strange as it sounds. I have found most people in there to be friendly and helpful towards new players and vets alike. Thats a good thing, as I get the feeling this game would appeal to alot of younger players too. Yeah there is the occasional idiot, but its rare and usually everyone else will stick up for whoever is getting targeted if its out of order.

User Info: wesukoi

wesukoi
9 years ago#25
love this game xD cant w8 for crafting to come out ive been saving all my reagents jewels n essences from lvl 1 xD lol btw is SAND a crafting item?

ajaxoldo
9 years ago#26
Im looking forward to it too. As far as im aware, sand has no real use other than clogging up your inventory and selling for a rock bottom price. Its kinda like a punishment for digging up rubbish items lol

User Info: solomasta

solomasta
9 years ago#27
The crafting system was released a few days ago.
http://forum.gamescampus.com/asdastory/viewtopic.php?t=4131

However, reagents jewels and essences are still not used in the crafting process yet.

User Info: dosetsu_kreidas

dosetsu_kreidas
9 years ago#28
My soulmate is a lazy sod...

Looking for soulmate! Any takers?:)
Name's Kreidi in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Asda Story
  3. Ask your Asda Story questions here!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived