cwcheat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jackalz16

jackalz16
8 years ago#21
hiya all, sorry i'm newbie here
can u tell where to put those cheats??
tQ b4

User Info: sirauron14

sirauron14
8 years ago#22
some one put a cw cheat on http://cwcheat.consoleworld.org/ site asap i need a cheat that make my characters lv faster or my exp high mostly i want a cheat that choose my lv but not make it easy like a cheat that increase my cheat or put any cheat you can get your hands on asap its for me and who ever can play it

User Info: sirauron14

sirauron14
8 years ago#23
the all items dont work for me when i look al my items are gone wat do i hav 2 do

User Info: ID_JoZo

ID_JoZo
8 years ago#24
for donong.. first, u must have the seplugins called cwcheat.. then, u open the cheat.db in that folder using notepad. next,, u copy the scripted code above in that notepad. next,, u start the game. press and hold select button till ur screen goes black with some writings.. chose the cheat, apply,,
practices make perfection.. -->
cheats make perfect.. --> to practice is to search for cheats.. Xp

User Info: chewcrazy

chewcrazy
8 years ago#25

ID_JoZo posted...
for donong.. first, u must have the seplugins called cwcheat.. then, u open the cheat.db in that folder using notepad. next,, u copy the scripted code above in that notepad. next,, u start the game. press and hold select button till ur screen goes black with some writings.. chose the cheat, apply,,
---
practices make perfection.. -->
cheats make perfect.. --> to practice is to search for cheats.. Xp

where can i find these plugins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived