Corvette C5R can't be unlocked?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. Corvette C5R can't be unlocked?

User Info: CHEN255

CHEN255
8 years ago#1
I've read about this on another site. Apparently it can only be driven in practice & career, but doesn't unlock so it can be used in any other mode.
Has anyone been able to unlock it?

User Info: waldot

waldot
8 years ago#2

Well....I've completed all contracts and thought all cars were unlocked , but I went to use that car and found that it is still locked

User Info: utorde

utorde
8 years ago#3
I haven't gotten that far yet, so I don't personally know. I'm registered at a couple more boards that each have a Glitch/Problems section that Simbin monitors to check out the problems everyone is having, i'll post this there so they can check it out.
It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem. - Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)

User Info: utorde

utorde
8 years ago#4
Ok, I quoted both of you like I said I would, hopefully Simbin will look into this once they see it.
It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem. - Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)

User Info: codex999

codex999
8 years ago#5

Do you suppose you have to complete all challenges with Gold Trophies?

I completed all of Career Mode except for the championship races and never unlocked the C5R

codex999
8 years ago#6
Has anyone tried "buying" it through the Live Marketplace with Microsoft Points, Maybe that would work???

waldot
8 years ago#7
Did get all gold...car not unlocked.....and it's the gt club version.......the others unlocked.....
I'd rather be lucky than good......

waldot
8 years ago#8
Going to re-run the race to see if the 2nd time will work.........

waldot
8 years ago#9
Well.....I just found the problem.......there is no race to be found for the gt club version of the c5r.....maybe you get it elsewhere?????
If I find how to get it , I'll get back.....

codex999
8 years ago#10

I think whats funny is that we could all get 200 extra cars and we would still obsess over that elusive C5R... i know i would!

1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. Corvette C5R can't be unlocked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived