The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

how do you shout in DCUO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. how do you shout in DCUO

User Info: numberrrr

numberrrr
6 years ago#1
Yeah there is no manual for this beta.

User Info: ionenwks

ionenwks
6 years ago#2
/say - Say something to anyone in your local area
/s - Same as /say
/groupsay - Say something to members of your group
/group - Same as /groupsay
/g - Same as /groupsay
/party - Same as /groupsay
/p - Same as /groupsay
/tell [name] - Send a private message to another person (use quotes around names with a space)
/t - Same as /tell
/reply - Send a private message to the last person that sent you a private message
/r - Same as /reply
/shout - Shout a message to everyone in the same region (like say but broader). A shout in Gotham won't be heard in Metropolis and vise-versa
/invite [name] - Invite another person to join a group with you (no quotes needed)
/leave - Leave your current group
/kick [name] - Kick the specified person from your group (no quotes needed; must be leader)
/promote [name] - Promote the specified person to be the group leader (no quotes needed; must be leader)
/pvp - Set yourself up for PvP while you're on a PvE server (both players need to have it set).

Note that none of those (afaik) work to communicate with the opposite faction, villains won't hear shouts from heroes and vise-versa, I believe they don't heir /say either. And last time I used /tell it said "blocked to other faction".

User Info: ionenwks

ionenwks
6 years ago#3
Another lesser known thing: If you hold L1 and hit the D-Pad up or down, you can zoom in/out (only works if there's no targets nearby)

User Info: chammin

chammin
6 years ago#4
ionenwks thanks a lot for that info, I'm gonna tag this until I get used to all those commands.
PSN: Cham88
The moonlight was robust but they couldn't see the beauty in it...

User Info: DrakesDeception

DrakesDeception
6 years ago#5

IF you've ever played WoW, you would know. It's the same as every MMO game. Try doing /dance and who knows? Maybe your character will dance LOL! It's like that in WoW. So I wouldn't be surprised if it worked here.

1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. how do you shout in DCUO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived