What do you think the most fun powers/class is?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. What do you think the most fun powers/class is?

User Info: JeffyBones

JeffyBones
6 years ago#1
I have a lvl ten Gadget/Controller right now and im not really digging in as much as the fire/tank around the same lvl. Does it get any better?
XBL Gamertag: MyTagg

User Info: Gravath

Gravath
6 years ago#2
I tried mental controller once but with no self heals and the fact the fact that it was just so much squishier than my tank I just did not like it either. I also don't like having to stay out of range, which in the harder group missions you will have to do as a controller.

So yeah, so far fire tank all the way. I might try a healer someday due to the fact that they can have a decent survivability as well
XboxLive Gamertag: VRiSBI NicK

User Info: spOOkybOO1000

spOOkybOO1000
6 years ago#3
yeah personally i like being a healer...theres a certain satisfaction in hanging off the fight and observing the state of your party and aiding them when needed....if you have a good tank you feel like a well oiled machine, infact if everyone does what theyre supposed to it can be poetry
"its a bird....its a plane....its.......nope, just a bird"
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. What do you think the most fun powers/class is?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived