best skills for mental controler..?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. best skills for mental controler..?

User Info: bluelink8

bluelink8
6 years ago#1
ur opinions...

User Info: tomo012

tomo012
6 years ago#2
Your question doesn't make any sense.

Are you talking about what kind of weapon a mental controller should use? Or are you asking what powers should a mental controller use?
You think you know, but you don't know anything at all.

User Info: NHZ1337

NHZ1337
6 years ago#3
.... skillz... about "Mental" controller.... so that means .. not gagets... and that also would tell you that its in the cat of Skill or choices from THAT SKILL TREE....

anyways... you need at least 2 Controller type moves... I went telekinisis... I have barrage and push and basic.. beem.

what do you wanna do? gear for pvp or pve? b/c i can tell you 3 different builds for this, one for each and a middle ground for the well rounded types.

User Info: tomo012

tomo012
6 years ago#4
.... skillz... about "Mental" controller.... so that means .. not gagets... and that also would tell you that its in the cat of Skill or choices from THAT SKILL TREE....

Cat of Skill? You don't even make any sense.

People wonder why they suck at this game and get owned by other players and mobs. Having a grasp of terminology would probably help. But that would be too easy now wouldn't it?

Look, genius. Skill points only refer to one thing: *gasp* skills! Which are related to weapons onry. I've never come across anyone in-game or in this forum or DCUO's who called their powers skills. And if someone does, they're doing it wrong.

Telekinesis and Illusion do not use skill points. They require POWER points. These are considered POWER ABILITIES and not skills. Skills are what you use when it comes to your WEAPONS.

Why am I not surprised of all people I have to spell it out to you?

anyways... you need at least 2 Controller type moves... I went telekinisis... I have barrage and push and basic.. beem.

And this is why your controller fails.
You think you know, but you don't know anything at all.

User Info: spOOkybOO1000

spOOkybOO1000
6 years ago#5
"mental controller?"....ask my mother in law
"its a bird....its a plane....its.......nope, just a bird"

NHZ1337
6 years ago#6
Gawd your a Fool..

Skill Tree... you clown...

He needs at least 2 controller type moves.... as in 2 move or more that give refesh or regen there power bar... how is that wrong?

3 set builds you can make... one for PVE , one for PVP or one that mixes and matchs Different moves.

And Dbag who said He sucked, or I sucked or You sucked at controller?

Tomo before and if and when you respond, Shut your gawd poo filledouth and go get your Char name and sever... i'll meet and match you, dont matter hero or villian... before you talk poo... about who is good and who is bad with out even knowing, what anyones stats are. You are a Fool.

Spell it out for me? some guy asks what are good skills to use for MENTAL Controller... and your like ... " OMG BBQQ, THAT DONT MAKE NO SENSE" and jump all over him... but were the ones who needs it spelled out... WOW...

btw for the admin and other grammer nazi's...
fool1    /ful/ Show Spelled
[fool] Show IPA

–noun
1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
2. a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement: the court fool.
3. a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing or acting silly or stupid: to make a fool of someone.
4. an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usually prec. by a present participle): He's just a dancing fool.
5. a weak-minded or idiotic person.

K thx bai....

bluelink8
6 years ago#7
i mean power abilities for mental...
and u tomo dont start talking bull****

NHZ1337
6 years ago#8
blue what do you wanna build? pve pvp or mixed?

bluelink8
6 years ago#9
yo NHZ1337 give me ur psn so we can play dcuo
psn jose_elreyz

User Info: airshippilot911

airshippilot911
6 years ago#10
Gawd your a Fool..

Herp derp.
Not changing this until Shadowrun(SNES) is on the VC (7/30/09)
Metal Kombat for the Mortal Man
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. best skills for mental controler..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived