Account Suspension

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Account Suspension

User Info: joelniemeyer

joelniemeyer
4 years ago#1
I'm curious, has anybody else ever had their DCUO Account suspended for no reason? Mine was today for seven days, me being accused of using a third party client, or modified game client to get an advantage, WHICH I DID NOT DO!

Any ideas on what would suddenly cause my account to appear that I am cheating? Man, anybody that saw my character play would know for SURE that there is no cheating- I'm just not that strong a player!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joel from Seattle

User Info: bn137

bn137
4 years ago#2
contact the people for dcuo mistakes do happen
I annihilate souls then i take a nap

User Info: zofin

zofin
4 years ago#3
inb4dontcheat
zofin posted... no dassmallz posted...
And I thought that word only hurt coming from women at bars....

joelniemeyer
4 years ago#4
bn137 posted...
contact the people for dcuo mistakes do happen

Appeal is filed. We shall see.

User Info: CEOIII

CEOIII
4 years ago#5
Done anything recently to your PS3? 3rd party controllers, bought a new game off of PSN, played a bootleg DVD, anything?
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
PSN ID: CEOIII1117

joelniemeyer
4 years ago#6
CEOIII1117 posted...
Done anything recently to your PS3? 3rd party controllers, bought a new game off of PSN, played a bootleg DVD, anything?

No, I'm on PC

User Info: Gatx94

Gatx94
4 years ago#7
joelniemeyer posted...
I'm curious, has anybody else ever had their DCUO Account suspended for no reason? Mine was today for seven days, me being accused of using a third party client, or modified game client to get an advantage, WHICH I DID NOT DO!

Any ideas on what would suddenly cause my account to appear that I am cheating? Man, anybody that saw my character play would know for SURE that there is no cheating- I'm just not that strong a player!

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joel from Seattle

Do you play pvp?

Maybe you might have been really laggy, and didn't take any damage in pvp. People probably thought you were glitcher. I fought many people like that in pvp.
PSN: Android-I7
Villian: Noss - Gadgets/Controller/C.Rating 70

joelniemeyer
4 years ago#8
Gatx94 posted...
joelniemeyer posted...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joel from Seattle

Do you play pvp?

Maybe you might have been really laggy, and didn't take any damage in pvp. People probably thought you were glitcher. I fought many people like that in pvp.

I have been playing in the PVP phase for a couple weeks ago. I don't know how I could not take any damage though- I'm usually one of the first to die!!

User Info: CasperJames

CasperJames
4 years ago#9
Don't block doorways. :) Just kidding.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Account Suspension

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived