Helm of omnipotence droped

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Helm of omnipotence droped

User Info: Colonel_Romeo

Colonel_Romeo
4 years ago#1
Just got the helm of omnipotence, after running vault for over a year and getting nothing rare, I finally get something and it's the rarest item on the game and yet I would still give it up for a account the the snowman trinket...
CM Storm Series Trooper,ASUS Sabertooth 990FX,AMD FX-8120,G.SKILL Sniper 8gb.1600,1tb Seagate, 60gb OCZ, OCZ ZT Series 750W, GigaByte Gtx 670.

User Info: omegamon77

omegamon77
4 years ago#2
Colonel_Romeo posted...
Just got the helm of omnipotence, after running vault for over a year and getting nothing rare, I finally get something and it's the rarest item on the game and yet I would still give it up for a account the the snowman trinket...

What is the helm of omnipotence and what does it do?

User Info: freedli7

freedli7
4 years ago#3
umm doesnt the helm of omnipotence only drop in prime? when did it start dropping in the vault?

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 years ago#4
too bad snowman is not tradable, that trinket has been rotting in my bank since december
Playing-Lollipop Chainsaw (360)-DCUO-(ps3)
Buying-Lego Batman 2(360)Thearythum FF(3DS)

User Info: mark2098

mark2098
4 years ago#5
Colonel_Romeo posted...

Helm of omnipotence don't drop in vault (is a prime drop), and since you play over a year how come you didn't get in xmas event the trinket.?

User Info: omegamon77

omegamon77
4 years ago#6
I look it up and it only drops in prime. You sure you got it from the vault? Maybe you made a mistake.

why do you want that Trinket? it sucks. And if you do have that prime helmet, why would you trade a strong Head gear that you can use your self for a weak trinket that transform you into a snowman?

another note.... The prime head gear and the snowman trinket is un-tradable. How would you trade for it?

Maybe you should wait until christmas for the season event again.

User Info: Colonel_Romeo

Colonel_Romeo
4 years ago#7
You guys are reading to deep into what I said. I never said I got the helm in the vault, I said after a year of running the vault as in for the o mac and superman trinket I always came up empty handed. As for the poster who asked what is the helm I took a video on my cell phone of what the helm is I will post the link. And I would trade my entire psn account for the snowman it's that wanted. But heres the helm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swTi8X9rezk&list=UUDes2nhF4bEY8QU67BkPJHw&index=1&feature=plcp
CM Storm Series Trooper,ASUS Sabertooth 990FX,AMD FX-8120,G.SKILL Sniper 8gb.1600,1tb Seagate, 60gb OCZ, OCZ ZT Series 750W, GigaByte Gtx 670.

User Info: 4squarefighter

4squarefighter
4 years ago#8
NOTHING is worth trading a PSN account for, that's just plain stupid
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 Controller and proud of it

User Info: betamax66

betamax66
4 years ago#9
My account contains far more riches than mere trinkets and helmets. Don't think anyone would be willing to trade accounts. It's a security issue.

User Info: wexnfx

wexnfx
4 years ago#10
I like to put potatoe juices on my camera lense too...small world i guess
Their hatred bled across the void and awakened me.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Helm of omnipotence droped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived