dcuo exo crafting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. dcuo exo crafting

User Info: Avalonus

Avalonus
4 years ago#1
looking for a list of the old and new exo crafting information

ie. plans, parts, how to get said parts, salvaging - what what salvages into what, etc.

i've seen cloth, horns and other r&d components and have no idea how to get the other bits to use them. now update 19 has more new r&d things to try to understand.

can't read anything with my sd tv so a printable list, or website would be appreciated.
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>^(^.^)^<(^.^)>(>^.^)>

User Info: Hellion_Claire

Hellion_Claire
4 years ago#2
Avalonus posted...
looking for a list of the old and new exo crafting information

ie. plans, parts, how to get said parts, salvaging - what what salvages into what, etc.

i've seen cloth, horns and other r&d components and have no idea how to get the other bits to use them. now update 19 has more new r&d things to try to understand.

can't read anything with my sd tv so a printable list, or website would be appreciated.

Plans dont really have a set place to drop and can drop in different instances of alerts. parts are bought next at r&d machine, salvaging is completely random and i started a topic to list the new crafting material drops.
PSN: XHellionClairEX
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003568010339

Avalonus
4 years ago#3
(bump)

Avalonus
4 years ago#4
(BUMP)

Avalonus
4 years ago#5
(bump)
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. dcuo exo crafting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived