Quantum DPS Loadout

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Quantum DPS Loadout

User Info: Drogan

Drogan
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, this is the loadout I've been running and it seems very good. I'm posting this to help new quantum users. I run exclusively Space Tree.

1. Alcubierre Wave - Sets up initial power interactions.
2. SIngularity - Initial burst then a DoT, gains damage from Wave.
3. Gravity Bomb - Burst, gains damage from Wave.
4.Gravity Well - DoT, Applies a field on the ground, gains damage from power interaction of Wave.
5. Warped Reality - Weapon Buff, also sets up power interactions.
6. SC: Oblivion - Small initial ticks then high damage to surrounding enemies. Looks awesome on big groups may I add

So I run 1 Hand, Start fights that you can be in melee range by doing Tap, Tap, Hold Square > Clip into Wave > TTH Square > Clip into Gravity Well > Clip into Warped Reality > TTH Square > Clip into Singularity > TTH Square > Clip into Gravity Bomb. Repeat.

For bosses you can't get close to.

Wave > Holld Triangle > Well > Warped Reality > Triangle > SIngularity > Bomb, Repeat.
PSN: Dravock
Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

User Info: Buzzzdlightyear

Buzzzdlightyear
4 years ago#2
Which one is the one that looks like a khameahmea lol
hollidae- electric healer/dps cr 81/71sp-R3PO
Pulsar Light-Quantum dps-Time Phase

User Info: Sic2Def

Sic2Def
4 years ago#3
I'm only at level 16 with my quantum toon so I don't have enough experience with it to post a solid loadout yet but I can tell you, that IMHO, it's pretty overpowered. I've yet to be seriously tested with any of the solo content like I was with my gadgets and hard light and lightning toons. Could be that I'm just a lot better at the game now too though, I don't know.

User Info: Jmv12345

Jmv12345
4 years ago#4
I just switched from light to quantum. Got tired of light and this quantum is pretty fun. Its pretty too

User Info: Buzzzdlightyear

Buzzzdlightyear
4 years ago#5
Sic2Def posted...
I'm only at level 16 with my quantum toon so I don't have enough experience with it to post a solid loadout yet but I can tell you, that IMHO, it's pretty overpowered. I've yet to be seriously tested with any of the solo content like I was with my gadgets and hard light and lightning toons. Could be that I'm just a lot better at the game now too though, I don't know.

Its crazy op it will soon get nerfed
hollidae- electric healer/dps cr 81/71sp-R3PO
Pulsar Light-Quantum dps-Time Phase
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. Quantum DPS Loadout

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived