Experience Upgrade Accessory Guide( Exp Req. for All Accesories)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Experience Upgrade Accessory Guide( Exp Req. for All Accesories)

User Info: deltaflame3

deltaflame3
7 years ago#1

I took the time to come up with a guide to figure out the experience of every item to the next upgrade. I don't know about any of you but I like to use the components to its fullest. So I made this guide for myself mainly for Hp, Strength, Magic accessories but turned into this big thing when I had spare time. This is based off of what I think is the time to start upgrading your accessories.

Description: This is a Guide of how much exp each accessories require to the next upgrade with the exception of accessories with 2 levels and ribbon which I have not acquired yet. This guide is made on decent accessories to high level accessories. From ones you buy to pretty much ones you have to make.

Index:

Hp AccessoriesStrength AccessoriesMagic AccessoriesPhysical/Magic Resistant AccessoriesDamage Resistant AccessoriesElemental Resistant AccessoriesDebuff Resistant Accessories

1. Hp Accessories

Platinum Bangle: Level 1 to * = 75,390 exp (Scarletite)Diamond Bangle: Level 18 to * = 67,810 expDiamond Bangle: Level 1 to * = 143,200 exp (Adamantite)Adamant Bangle: Level 23 to * = 187,865 expAdamant Bangle: Level 1 to * = (I have not aquired this item yet as a Level 1)Will update
Wurtzite Bangle: Level 32 to * = 458,808 expThe Exp Amount to max Wurtzite Bangle is not 100% accurate but I assure you its at least within a 2000 exp amount higher or lower.

2. Strength Accessories

Warriors Wristband: Level 1 to * = 44,220 exp (Scarletite)Power Glove: Level 9 to * = 14,740 expPower Glove: Level 1 to * = 58,960 exp (Dark Matter)Kaiser Knuckles: Level 9 to * = 14,740 exp

3. Magic Accessories

Sorcerers Mark: Level 1 to * = 44,220 exp (Scarletite)Weirding Glyph: Level 9 to * = 14,740 expWeirding Glyph: Level 1 to * = 58,960 exp (Dark Matter)Magical Crest: Level 9 to * = 14,740 exp

4. Physical/Magic Resistant Accessories

Black Belt: Level 1 to * = 5,454 exp (Uraninite)General's Belt: Level 4 to * = 23,040 expGeneral's Belt: Level 1 to * = 27,420 exp (Adamantite)Champion's Belt: Level 8 to * = 13,710 expSame Goes For Magic Resistant Accessories (Ex: Rune Bracelet and Upgraded)

5. Damage Resistant Accessories

Royal Armlet: Level 1 to * = 21,880 exp (Dark Matter)Imperial Armlet: Upgrade Royal Armlet For Instant Max * Level

6. Elemental Resistant Accessories

Ember Ring: Level 1 to * = 1,260 exp (Cobaltite)Blaze Ring: Level 3 to * = 2,360 expBlaze Ring: Level 1 to * = 3,620 exp (Uraninite)
Salamandrine Ring: Level 4 to * = 2,860 expSame Goes for All Elemental Resistant Accessories Except for Entite RingEntite Ring: Level 1 to * = 31,425 exp (Uraninite)
(Upgrades To Goddess's Favor(Max level 2) for Different Effect

7. Debuff Resistant Accessories

Metal Armband: Level 1 to * = 3,390 exp (Perovskite)Ceramic Armband: Level 4 to * = 12,985 expSame Goes for All Debuff Accessories (Ex: Slow, Debrave, Fog)

User Info: Ramarshamau

Ramarshamau
7 years ago#2
You should probably clean this up but it's great that you did it.

User Info: deltaflame3

deltaflame3
7 years ago#3
yeah its my first guide but the gamespot message box was not agreeing with me >.

User Info: Chevelle_XT

Chevelle_XT
7 years ago#4

Thanks for this : ) very nicely laid out.

User Info: splouce

splouce
7 years ago#5
thanks for posting this, I bought the guide and was pissed off that none of the estimated experience levels were listed in it! I can't believe they left that part out.

Thanks

User Info: Grimm86

Grimm86
7 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Grimm86

Grimm86
7 years ago#7
Thanks for this deltaflame3. Cleaned it up, mainly for myself, but I will post it for others. I failed at making the topics bold on my other post. If this one does not work, people will have to do without. =)

1. Hp Accessories

Platinum Bangle: Level 1 to * = 75,390 exp (Scarletite)
Diamond Bangle: Level 18 to * = 67,810 exp
Diamond Bangle: Level 1 to * = 143,200 exp (Adamantite)
Adamant Bangle: Level 23 to * = 187,865 exp
Adamant Bangle: Level 1 to * = (I have not aquired this item yet as a Level 1)Will update
Wurtzite Bangle: Level 32 to * = 458,808 expThe Exp Amount to max Wurtzite Bangle is not 100% accurate but I assure you its at least within a 2000 exp

amount higher or lower.

2. Strength Accessories

Warriors Wristband: Level 1 to * = 44,220 exp (Scarletite)
Power Glove: Level 9 to * = 14,740 exp
Power Glove: Level 1 to * = 58,960 exp (Dark Matter)
Kaiser Knuckles: Level 9 to * = 14,740 exp

3. Magic Accessories

Sorcerers Mark: Level 1 to * = 44,220 exp (Scarletite)
Weirding Glyph: Level 9 to * = 14,740 exp
Weirding Glyph: Level 1 to * = 58,960 exp (Dark Matter)
Magical Crest: Level 9 to * = 14,740 exp

4. Physical/Magic Resistant Accessories

Black Belt: Level 1 to * = 5,454 exp (Uraninite)
General's Belt: Level 4 to * = 23,040 exp
General's Belt: Level 1 to * = 27,420 exp (Adamantite)
Champion's Belt: Level 8 to * = 13,710 exp
Same Goes For Magic Resistant Accessories (Ex: Rune Bracelet and Upgraded)

5. Damage Resistant Accessories

Royal Armlet: Level 1 to * = 21,880 exp (Dark Matter)
Imperial Armlet: Upgrade Royal Armlet For Instant Max * Level

6. Elemental Resistant Accessories

Ember Ring: Level 1 to * = 1,260 exp (Cobaltite)
Blaze Ring: Level 3 to * = 2,360 exp
Blaze Ring: Level 1 to * = 3,620 exp (Uraninite)
Salamandrine Ring: Level 4 to * = 2,860 exp
Same Goes for All Elemental Resistant Accessories

Except for Entite RingEntite Ring: Level 1 to * = 31,425 exp (Uraninite)
(Upgrades To Goddess's Favor(Max level 2) for Different Effect

7. Debuff Resistant Accessories

Metal Armband: Level 1 to * = 3,390 exp (Perovskite)
Ceramic Armband: Level 4 to * = 12,985 exp
Same Goes for All Debuff Accessories (Ex: Slow, Debrave, Fog)
Behold, My Big Boss Rank: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7063/bbrankaz6.jpg

User Info: Ogogin

Ogogin
7 years ago#8
Sticky request, absolutely helpful for get the achievement. Thanks a lot.
sorry for bad English, it isn't my first language >.<

User Info: ArcticPlague

ArcticPlague
7 years ago#9
Aren't there accessories missing from this list?
360 GT: Arctic Exia
Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Team Fortress 2

User Info: Ogogin

Ogogin
7 years ago#10
He didn't put Accessory that have only 2 levels or you don't need to upgrade at all for the achievement because you get their higher form automatically from a Treasure Chest or a Sidequest.
sorry for bad English, it isn't my first language >.<
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Experience Upgrade Accessory Guide( Exp Req. for All Accesories)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived