hate.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BlackSwordsaman

BlackSwordsaman
1 year ago#1
ok we get it you don't like 13 but why do some people go through the utmost extreme to belittle the fans of the game and trilogy? it's like they really just want to make you look like the scum of the earth for enjoying the game.
If you run out of ammo you can have mine.

User Info: BrianJ_64

BrianJ_64
1 year ago#2
99% of the people that scream the game is uberbad are the people that only played through chapter 1/2, and the people that heard from the people that played those 2 chapters that the game is bad. Hell even i thought the game was bad the first few chapters, nothing to do. It really is better to give features fast, like the paradigms should've been available from the start of the game :/ The game really starts to become fun at Chapter 10/11!
3DS FC: 2509 - 4539 - 6562 add me whenever you like :) (Mostly play MH4)

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 year ago#3
The point of not having the paradigm system in chapter 1 was to set up the "average, ordinary people become f***ing badass after being branded" concept.
Playing Fates again for the heck of it. Might use My Castle, might not...

User Info: otakutwin

otakutwin
1 year ago#4
I didn't hate the game much, I do however feel that much of the content was not story related and could be done after or before the end. I mean if you stuck straight to the story than I feel the game was probably shorter than many think. Still worth playing. Some of the characters needed to die though....bad character design.
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived