Finding all parts of the Templar armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Finding all parts of the Templar armor?

User Info: skullleader007

skullleader007
8 years ago#1
So I did a search on the forums and can't get a consistant answer on where or how to find it. All I know is that I have the helmet that I found somewhere other then the Tower of Magi. Once I went to the tower and completed the quest I realized that no other parts of the armor dropped. Am I screwed or does the armor drop somewhere else in the game.

So far I have full blood dragon, wade scale version 1 & juggernaut. Just wanted to know about the templar stuff.

User Info: MidniteShadow

MidniteShadow
8 years ago#2
I only know of the helmet and Chest piece, havent found boots or gloves so id like to know also.

User Info: th3warr1or

th3warr1or
8 years ago#3
Where were helmet and chestpieces found?

User Info: MidniteShadow

MidniteShadow
8 years ago#4
Helmet is usually a random drop, for me anyways, and u can get the chest piece from the dead templars from the mage tower

User Info: LazyStardust

LazyStardust
8 years ago#5
Every time I've done the mage tower quest I've gotten the head and chestpiece. I wish I could find the others, but at this point I don't know if they actually drop anywhere.
Hurdy Gur

User Info: Morose-Sadness

Morose-Sadness
8 years ago#6
I just went through again. I think the only two pieces ARE the headpiece and breastplate. I just sub blood dragon gauntlets and gloves for the rest. I still, for some reason, get the ITEM BONUS for the armor?
Is this a dream, a languid fake, My sanity the prize at stake? I almost lost it at the Caucus Race; Show the way out of this forsaken place!

User Info: minianthunter

minianthunter
8 years ago#7
item bonuses aren't always chest gloves boots its all kinds of mix and matches sometimes its a helm and armor some times is all 4 sometimes is only the chest gloves boots if you inspect the item it will say which other pieces you need for the set and what that set does

User Info: atomicsuperman

atomicsuperman
8 years ago#8
If you go to the merchant outside the dwarven city (Faryn is his name, I believe), he has a Knight-Commander suit of Templar armor which is MUCH better than the normal Templar armor, but it costs about 28g
Apathy: It's not just a way of life. It's.... uhhhh... ah, who cares....
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Finding all parts of the Templar armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived