The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Where to purchase mage Robes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Where to purchase mage Robes?

User Info: XarieI

XarieI
7 years ago#1
My mages have been stuck with their robes that they got even since I got them in my party.

Is there any place to find/buy robes?

Thanks in advance!
"my fishing rod is so awesome,it even distracts G-dorf"
- Jonazarry

User Info: slb8241

slb8241
7 years ago#2
The best spot i have found without actually getting them from quests or drops would be the mage shop in Denerim. There is a tranquil merchant there and he sells 4 or 5 mage robes 2 of which i have found to be worthwhile. hope this helps

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
7 years ago#3
haven't really found anything that great to buy, hell the best robe set i have found was an archon(sp) robe.
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
7 years ago#4
though like he said, Denerim is a good place to look if you want to buy some ok robes. i think the circle tower also has a few sets.
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Where to purchase mage Robes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived