Best race to start with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Best race to start with?

User Info: khscholar

khscholar
8 years ago#1
I was thinking of starting with A human noble but i'm debating being a mage instead. I think warriors are a good start when your new to a game but I don't know how they play in comparison to mages. Any tips?
GT: Paragon16

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
8 years ago#2
i played a human noble, and beat it.

ive recently been trying to go through a second time but none of the other classes are as fun/interesting to me. i thought i'd enjoy a rogue but d oing the same backstab animation adnosium is already old and i only just got to lothering lol i mean sure, i could play the rogue like a warrior but its really silly to play a rogue and not take advantage of backstab.

the mage is just nukey nuke. i never liked mages in general, i'd do the arcane warrior but blahhh.

so im probably gonna just play through as pretty much the same character again :X oh well!

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
8 years ago#3
I'm playing a rogue and plan to play a mage next. How can one think the warrior is the least "stale" class when it is in fact probably the one most? Mages appear to have 4 or 5 groups of spells to choose from of which you might be able to fill 1 & a half. A most unique playthrough will likely be with a mage.
35 Lightnin'

User Info: same__guy

same__guy
8 years ago#4
dwarves are really fun to play. fun origins. the city elf origin is also fun.
"I'm gonna barber the hell outta that hair!" - Butch
GT: Po Fry Ri
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Best race to start with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived