The iconic armor on the cover and the wallpapers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. The iconic armor on the cover and the wallpapers

User Info: VanishingSkill

VanishingSkill
7 years ago#1
What's the armor worn by the warrior on the cover and in all the wall papers I have seen?

http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/games/Dragon-Age-Origins-wallpaper-1951.jpg

I have never come across it, or even, that particular sword and shield. Do they exist in the game? I got to get my hands on some of that...
"No, whats an STD? Is it a new instance or something!??!?1/1" atfxkmk

VanishingSkill
7 years ago#2
bump

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
7 years ago#3
The armor is the blood dragon armor. The sword I have never seen in game. I saw the shield but I can't remember what its called.
Signatures are pointless.

VanishingSkill
7 years ago#4
What? No way in hell it's the blood dragon armor. Blood dragon is ugly, and makes everyone look fat.

User Info: light_dragon712

light_dragon712
7 years ago#5
kinda looks a bit like... the Effort armor maybe?

User Info: Patchwork

Patchwork
7 years ago#6
That shield is actually pretty cool. I've realized with my warrior (which, by the way, I didn't put as much thought into as I should have) that I should have focused more on sword-and-shield than on dual-wielding. I like it better.

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
7 years ago#7
Yes, it is Blood Dragon armor.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/Blood_Dragon_Armor.jpg

Either that, or it's one of the re-skinned version of it like Legion or Dwarven Massive armor.
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman

User Info: store_lurker

store_lurker
7 years ago#8
The armor looks like generic heavy plate. I can't say I have seen the sword but the hilt looks qunari, which I haven't seen a one handed version of.

The closest shield you will find like that is probably the Coat of Dead Arms, dropped by the revenant in denerim. Its a pretty good shield.
Stop spamming Barcelona attack? My response to that is EEEIIIAAAAAAIIEEEEEEE!

User Info: TheRogueChris

TheRogueChris
7 years ago#9
I kinda hope that's not how it is in Mass Effect 2. Like its just a re-skin of a type of armor in that game too. =/

User Info: neogilgamesh

neogilgamesh
7 years ago#10
Sword sort of looks like Ageless, except that that's a 2-hander.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. The iconic armor on the cover and the wallpapers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived