Landmark Tree?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CountDread

CountDread
7 years ago#1
I have come across these since lothering. Is this a quest I'm missing like the one in Kocari Wild were you follow the trail to a certain hidden cache just curious. Thanks

User Info: WhhatttOKKK

WhhatttOKKK
7 years ago#2
i've been wondering this same thing.
Whhhhhhhhatttttt?

User Info: Arctic_Sunrise

Arctic_Sunrise
7 years ago#3
It is for your Dog to pee up. :)
"The four grapefruit-sized plush balls would make a great pillow to lay your head between. I'm just saying." - SpacemanHardy (GT: Lonewolf3218)

User Info: widget624

widget624
7 years ago#4
You take your dog to them and he pees on them. Giving him a boost while in those areas.
So my grammar is bad don't blame me, blame the teachers who taught it to me!

User Info: YoungMaster5600

YoungMaster5600
7 years ago#5
what about the 2(or more i only found 2) landmark tents? both in the forest one in the dailsh camp and the other near the hermit
GT:FiringOffRounds
Hail to the King

User Info: Rob_E_Coyote

Rob_E_Coyote
7 years ago#6
Anything marked as 'Landmark' is there for Dog to 'mark' as his territory and establish his 'Mabari Dominance' buff in that area. It's also a minor side quest, and you get some exp for Dog marking every landmark item in the game (As well as completion % towards 100%). If you missed Lothering before it's destroyed though, you won't be able to complete it that playthrough.
Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived