What the hell happened to Sandal and Bodahn?? (spoilers, i guess O_o)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. What the hell happened to Sandal and Bodahn?? (spoilers, i guess O_o)

User Info: wikikiwis

wikikiwis
7 years ago#1
When your going to fight the archdemon and your in the storage room of Fort Drakon, you see Sandal covered in bodies and blood.

Can someone tell me what the **** is he doing there and what the hell happened to Bodahn O_o
My name is Mr ****** Ziggles, yeah now you'll think twice before arguing with me wont you, you lil *****?

User Info: TheEvilOmega

TheEvilOmega
7 years ago#2
ENCHANTMENT!
Quicker than the wind and as still as a forest. Hotter than flames and more magnificent than a mountain! - Bang Shishigami

User Info: gogues

gogues
7 years ago#3
I got the impression that Bodahn got killed by darkspawn and Sandal freaked out and massacred them.

User Info: wikikiwis

wikikiwis
7 years ago#4
i get it a kinda, THIS. IS. SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

kinda thing.
My name is Mr ****** Ziggles, yeah now you'll think twice before arguing with me wont you, you lil *****?

User Info: squee779

squee779
7 years ago#5
Well it's purposefully left ambiguous but if you ASK him what happened he does tell you...

Enchantment!

User Info: hauntbot

hauntbot
7 years ago#6
I got the impression that Bodahn got killed by darkspawn and Sandal freaked out and massacred them.

i was under the impression that bodahn stayed in redcliffe; whilst sandal had some preternatural understanding of the entire situation and went after the archdemon solo...... but maybe thats just because i think sandals badass, and bodahn was nowhere to be seen. :D
NO! **** YOU INTERNET! YOU RUINED MY INNOCENCE!- gigasmoose
~The Black Boardsman & Hundred Topic Slayer~ Viva El Noobie!

User Info: ExecutorAnubis

ExecutorAnubis
7 years ago#7
Bodahn knew what Sandal was capable of, he just decided to himself to stay the heck out of the way... I mean really... would you really want to make Sandal mad after seeing that scene?
America's Response to all other countries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikKzQwgBJc
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. What the hell happened to Sandal and Bodahn?? (spoilers, i guess O_o)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived