Cullen - Female mage origin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Cullen - Female mage origin

User Info: Drowvisionary

Drowvisionary
7 years ago#1
Can you actually get it on with this guy? It almost seems like it, and when I tried to get him to do it for laughs he freaked out and literally ran away from me. Lol.
"A machine is created for a purpose. Mine... is to defeat you."

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
7 years ago#2
He's terrified of Mages and thinks they should all be killed. Thinking of having sex with you (your character) to him is like think of putting his johnson into a lion's mouth or something. He's afriad your business would burn his business clean off.
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.

User Info: michael_pullman

michael_pullman
7 years ago#3
^ I'm not sure if that's completely true....

* SPOILERS *

He has a crush on your character. People in the Tower know about it, and Cullen himself even admits it while imprisoned by Uldred.

* END SPOILERS *

I personally thought he was just completely unprepared by your forthrightness.

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
7 years ago#4
I haven't played a female mage. As a male mage the Cullen in my game ended up murdering a bunch of mages.
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.

User Info: edgeworlds

edgeworlds
7 years ago#5
I almost wished you could. Even if you hadn't chosen the 'stronger' dialogue option, his reaction is still the same. It's a shame, really--I always thought there was some romantic potential there if a female mage couldn't get with Alistair.

User Info: Meochu

Meochu
7 years ago#6
Why would anyone want to get with that creepy murderous stalker?

User Info: Drowvisionary

Drowvisionary
7 years ago#7
He isn't creepy or murderous at all prior to the whole, you know, blood mage thing. Haha.
"A machine is created for a purpose. Mine... is to defeat you."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Cullen - Female mage origin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived