How do I save the mages(spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. How do I save the mages(spoilers)

User Info: bbricketts

bbricketts
7 years ago#1
So last playthrough i went with the Templars because it seemed easy. Now I want to save the mages so is there a special requirment or anything to do?

User Info: Michotic

Michotic
7 years ago#2
Don't let Uldred kill Irving.

User Info: michael_pullman

michael_pullman
7 years ago#3
So yeah, basically, when Uldred says "do you accept the gift that I offer," and one of the mages has that ring of light around him, go to the Advanced tab and use the Litany of Adralla.

User Info: cerebral2345678

cerebral2345678
7 years ago#4
definitely woulda been nice to know 5 seconds earlier lol

User Info: Piazza

Piazza
7 years ago#5
Yea, this is my first playthrough and I had no idea how to save them. I ran up, and everybody was an abomination and I just killed them all. I used the Littany, but it only stunned them. I didnt realize you were supposed to use it as he did the summon thing. Very confusing. Could've made it way easier. It also ****ed me over for (SPOILERS) the Redcliffe ending as I wanted to use them to save Connor, but couldnt.
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. ~ Rogers Hornsby
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. How do I save the mages(spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived