Spoilers Fort Drakon help climax

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Spoilers Fort Drakon help climax

User Info: Neato111

Neato111
7 years ago#1
How do I beat it there's way to many this is the part with the dragon thrall and the 2 darkspawn spellcasters. Is there a way to get some potions I ran out. I tried all the different armys helping me and different strategies but i still cant beat it. What did you do?

User Info: Nasada19

Nasada19
7 years ago#2
Use mana clash.
I hate Persona 4

Neato111
7 years ago#3
Don't have I am a dwarf warrior.

User Info: Shake_Like_E

Shake_Like_E
7 years ago#4
Are you using the Balistas on the towers? I missed that the first few tries, be sure to have a Rogue with you to repair them as they will jam eventually.

Neato111
7 years ago#5
I am on the ground part after going through the royal palace.

User Info: Direshadow

Direshadow
7 years ago#6
If you preserved the Anvil, the Golems are pretty beast, if not I'd need to know who is with you to help anymore.

Neato111
7 years ago#7
The people who will help me are

Dalish elves
Dwarfs
Humans
Mages

User Info: rogueinspace

rogueinspace
7 years ago#8
Hm, I'd go with Dwarves. Golems are ideal, but the more manpower, the better. I would try and avoid the dragon at first and have one or two guys try and make a beeline for the spellcaster while your soldiers attack the dragon (hopefully).

This was the hardest fight for me, personally, and I figured that brute force was the easiest approach in this case.
Vidi, Vici, Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

User Info: Direshadow

Direshadow
7 years ago#9
Whoever you have the most of except for the mages will work. Dalish might be a bit harder but they should work. Which three did you bring with? I'm assuming Alistair and Wynne right?

Neato111
7 years ago#10
I brought Allistair and Morrigan and the dwarf. I didn't really have anyone else. Wrynn attacked me and the assassin betrayed me.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Spoilers Fort Drakon help climax

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived